I’m back! And I have more random thoughts and questions to share! Dare you tread upon the insane (and reference-ridden) mindscape that I call my own?
Well, this is what happened to the last person who did. 😉 What is it with the Halloween’d theme all of a sudden? Behave brain!
- How is it that when I was actively looking for clips of the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh!, the whole of YouTube was void of them and now they’re suddenly, like, second video on the list?
- Why do people feel a compulsive need to ship? I mean, I do it too. Doesn’t mean I get it.
- Why do shoes hurt your feet? Weren’t they invented to protect your feet from hurt? (and cold…and sharp twigs…)
- Why are razor replacements so expensive if the fashionable norm is to be clean-shaven?
- For the matter, how come guys don’t get the nifty razor heads that have shaving jell already attached to them?
- Can a full moon make you crazy (or turn you into a werewolf) if it’s too cloudy to see it?
- Why would a temperature-controlled swimming pool be too cold to be comfortable?
- Why would anyone leave a frying pan for over a week without washing the damn thing? It’s already soaked enough! (-glares at unnamed flatmate)
- Why do clouds sometimes look two-dimensional and sometimes 3-D?
- Why do the shops all start huge sales the day after I resolve not to spend too much from now on?
- Why do necromancy jokes keep popping up on my Facebook feed when I’m not even that interested on the subject?
- Why doesn’t anyone ever point out that according to the new movies James Kirk’s dad is frigging Thor? (DON’T TELL ME IT’S DIFFERENT UNIVERSES!)
- Why can’t I psychically materialise chocolate whenever I fancy it? I really, really, really want some right now!
…aaaaand I just spent 20 minutes actually trying to answer my own rhetorical questions. I think this is as good a time as any to sign out!